The Aimpoint Acro P-1 is developed for use on pistols and other weapon platforms requiring a small enclosed red dot system. It is the only sight in its size category fully tested for shock, vibration, temperature span and other environmental stress. The Acro P-1 is the smallest enclosed system on the market. Tested with 20,000 rounds on a .40 S&W caliber pistol slide, this small optic has proven to lead in ruggedness and reliability in its category. The Acro P-1 can be used as a backup sight for magnifying scopes, personal defense weapons, and any area where a small red dot system is applicable.
- Optimized for pistol and applications which require a low profile red dot system
- The only fully enclosed system in its size on the market
- Designed for direct integration onto optic ready pistol slides
- 1.5 years battery operation on position 6 of 10
- Battery installation while optic is still mounted on weapon
- NVD compatible
- Submersible to a depth of 25 m (82 ft)